Where Can I Get Tested for COVID in Cancún?
Travel to Mexico has recently gotten a bump during the pandemic; however, with the spread of the new strain of the UK variant of COVID 19, the CDC announced that travelers will need to get tested 3 calendar days prior to entering the US again.
This leaves travelers to the Cancún area and the Cancún travel industry in an uncertain situation with many questions left to answer.
So, where can you get tested for COVID in Cancún? There are several locations where you can get tested. Here is a handy list:
- EL CHOPO on Avenida La Luna, Manzana 10, Lote 2, Cancún Centro, Cancún, Quintana Roo, México. – 77500
El Chopo’s phone number is: (55) 5029 1996 and their website is https://www.chopo.com.mx/
- DOCTOUR on Av. Fonatur Mz 2, Lote 62, SM 313, Edif. Roma, Local 11 A, Cancún, Q.Roo, 77533
Doctour’s phone number is: and their website is https://www.doctour.app/
- LACLICSA on Sayil Lt. 2 Mza. 5, Sm 6, Local 112Entre Plaza de Toros y el Table
Laclicsa’s phone number is:(998) 884 4839 and their website is https://www.laclicsa.com.mx/
- COSTAMED on Av. Xpuhil Sur, Lte. 26, Mza. 2, Supermanzana 19 entre Av. Nichupté, Ret. Cráter y, 77505 Cancún, Q.R., México Costamed’s phone number is:(998) 561 0309 and their website is https://www.costamed.com.mx/
- CENTRO QUIMICO on Av. Cobá con Guanábana, Smz. 25, Mz. 15, Lt. 7, Local 4. Centro Quimico’s phone number is:(984) 292 0982 and their website is https://www.centroquimico.com.mx/
- HOSPITAL AMERIMED on Av. Tulum Sur 260, 77500 Cancún. a un costado de Plaza Las Américas / Malecón Américas Hospital Amerimed’s phone number is: +52 (998) 881 3400
No matter what testing site you choose, you can feel confident that you will be able to get the needed COVID testing to return to the US.